It’s the wedding season. Your best friend is going to get married. So, you will plan to give her a pre-wedding bash! Sure, you can plan a bachelorette’s party on this coming Sunday. A bachelorette’s party is also known as a hen’s party or hens night in different parts of the world. The bachelorette’s party is given in different styles, depending on the social circle. It is a general gathering of females, held mostly at the bride’s residence.
The most common features of bucks party at Hunter Valley are a little bit of gossip, some chit chats, drinks including mock tails and cocktails, a dinner at the end and of course dance and music. There are other events as well as games. Earlier these parties were pretty uncommon but now a day’s almost everyone celebrate them. Maximum of the participants is going to be females. Since, you are the bride’s best friend, you will have to organize and host the gala party. You can arrange the finance from other participants as well. The following are going to be the major features of such parties:
- Your best friend is not going to be involved in anything, as she is the bride to be
- You have to invite the close friends and relatives of her
- If your party is going to be a simple one or to be precise a dry one, then you can call minor girls also. Otherwise, all the guests should be adults.
- Activities like playing poker, cards, quizzes and sharing of secrets are going to be there.
- Drinking or consuming alcohol is one major feature of such a party.
The equivalent of bachelorette’s party is called bachelor’s party. Bachelor’s party has more elements in it. , to celebrate the singlehood of the groom female strippers are invited; even the level of drinking is very high. But for females, the basic thinking is to celebrate the freedom of being an unmarried woman. Your duty is to pamper your best friend to the fullest.
Arrangements that you need to look into
It’s apparent that you are throwing this party to celebrate your best friend’s special day; therefore, it is necessary for you to make sure all the arrangements are up to the mark. Here is some detailing that you should look into to make the party fun, safe and enjoyable:
- These parties are late night parties; therefore, keep few cars and buses ready to drop the guests’ home.
- Arrange for bouncers, they will keep mischief creators away from the party.
- If the guests are going to be little in number, keep it home based. It will also save your money.
- Check the quality of food and drinks beforehand.
- Carry some medicines to face any health issues.